For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Och ais; as the day breaks...

Good day to you all and may life treat you as well as it does me - may the road come up to meet you, with fair winds on your back, and all and all...

Word of the Day for Saturday, July 12, 2008
puerile
\PYOO-uhr-uhl; PYOOR-uhl\, adjective:\
Displaying or suggesting a lack of maturity; juvenile; childish.

I know that I have something important to do - oh yeah - book a flight to see my love!
And also reschedule my appointment with chiropractor-y!

Ach, how in-puerile my senses are!

22:18 back as always (not) and bad as ever!
This colour text might not be as useful as I thought - I press on...
Good on black, however, hopeless on the input background of white
It is of course, another hassle that disturbs my presence and it is most iniquitous.
Like I said at TBIchat, I am Normal!
Back in a while!....
23:00 Green is good; "like a dog that begs...Hello"
Oh the Doors is great music; yes I am multitasking - of sorts.
"Girl we couldn't get much higher... Come on Baby light my fire"
NOW I CANNOT GET A PICTURE TO PUBLISH AS MY BROTHER IS NOT PLAYING THE GAME - however you cannot have your cake and eat it.

No comments: