For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Well Hello...

...and how in the world are you all.
This is an urgent post as it behooves me to introduce the love of my life to you all.
This would be Belinda; she is vacationing with me right now (hot of the press) and I am traveling to her part of the world for Christmas.
I am at this moment unable to provide a photograph for one thing as it is beyond my limited resources to spiral one up at the instance, and also I would need her permission.

Anyway, onward and upward I say.
See you all later!

No comments: